At Brady Martz, we are committed to achieving the highest quality audit possible. We understand the complexity of performing employee benefit plan audits and that’s why we have a dedicated TEAM of auditors who possess the specialized knowledge and experience to help ensure compliance with the appropriate standards and changes in regulations that may impact your firm’s Employee Benefit Plan audit.
With over 25 years of experience in performing employee benefit plan audits, we presently audit the plans of over 120 clients, including full scope and limited scope plan audits. We plan and execute our audits in a way that maximizes audit efficiency and quality. We also offer your plan administrator and human resources personnel confidence in their plan reporting and management.
We work with the following types of plans
- Defined contribution (401(k) & 403(b)
- Defined benefit
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP’s)
- Limited Scope Audits
- Full Scope Audits
- Consulting services related to Employee Benefit Plans
- Preparation of IRS Form 5500 & Summary Annual Reports
- American Institute of CPAs Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center