Born and raised in Hoople, North Dakota, David currently lives in Grand Forks with his wife, their three sons, and their two dogs. He enjoys Grand Forks because it offers him easy access to University of North Dakota sports. David likes spending his free time playing golf and going to the lake. Additionally he enjoys traveling.
David established his professional career with Brady Martz in 1992 and has been with the firm ever since. In his current role as a shareholder, he serves as the firm’s audit and attest coordinator. He leads the electric and communication industry niche and chairs the Brady Martz board of directors. He specializes in serving clients in the rural electric cooperative industry and closely held businesses.
David seeks to offer his clients the highest-level service possible. He credits his career success to the reputation and tradition built by his predecessors at Brady Martz.
Designations & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – North Dakota
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Dakota CPA Society (NDCPAS)
- Minnesota Society of CPA’s Peer Review Report Acceptance Body
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives (NSAC)
- University of North Dakota