Mindy is a Bismarck native and loves living and working in her hometown. She and her husband, Jesse, have three daughters. Twins run in Mindy’s family—she is an identical twin herself and has identical twins, which are the fourth straight generation of twins on Mindy’s side! Outside of the office, Mindy enjoys spending time with family and friends. When she has the opportunity to travel, her favorite destination is Mexico.
Mindy has spent her entire professional career with Brady Martz. She loves working for the firm because it provides her the opportunity to challenge herself and grow, and because each day is always different. She is a shareholder and functions as the firm’s government industry lead. She specializes in performing audits, tax returns, and consulting services for clients in the government and nonprofit industries. Mindy is the go-to person for questions and assistance regarding GASB and single audits. She also has extensive knowledge with nonprofits.
When it comes to client service, Mindy’s chief goals are to be helpful and to guide her clients in achieving success. She is a friendly professional who performs work in a timely fashion and strives to always be responsive to her clients and colleagues.
Designations & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – North Dakota
- AICPA Advanced Single Audit Certification
- Designated Partner for AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center (GAQC) Membership
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Dakota CPA Society (NDCPAS)
- North Dakota State University
- Bachelor of Accountancy (2005)