Planning & Consulting
The tax professionals at Brady Martz are dedicated to using their knowledge of tax law to create value for the firm’s clients. Our areas of specialization:
- Federal & State tax planning
- Choice of business entity
- Business acquisitions & consulting
- Business succession planning
- Corporate reorganizations
- Transaction (purchase or sale) structuring
- Tax modeling & projecting
- Estate & gift planning
- Asset management consulting
- Financing alternatives consulting
- Cost segregation studies
- 1031 tax-deferred exchanges
- Exempt organization consulting & tax returns
- 501(a) and 501(c)(3) tax-exemption applications
Tax Preparation & Compliance
The only thing certain in life is change. That holds true for taxes. Changes in tax law and the complexity of it all is hard to keep up on and run a business at the same time. That’s why having Brady Martz as your partner is so important. Leave it to us to get to know your business inside and out and we’ll handle the ever changing world of taxes.
We offer a broad range of tax related services including tax compliance, estate planning, wealth management and more. And if you need to answer the IRS, we’ll represent you. We are your tax professionals with over 90 years of helping people just like you through the maze of tax planning and preparation.
Tax Credits & Incentives
Want to improve your bottom line? Your business may be eligible for tax credits and incentives, but they can be hard to identify and claim. Brady Martz may be able to uncover money you never knew was out there, improving your bottom line.
IRS Dispute Resolution
A letter from the IRS generally makes most of us feel a little uneasy. Brady Martz is here to help you through whatever dispute your may have with the IRS. We will investigate the issue and then build a case so you get the best result possible, with over 90 years of team experience.
State & Local Tax (SALT)
Taxes come in many forms, but there’s more to know than just paying the bill. State and Local Tax (SALT) is one area to watch. As budgets tighten, many state and local governments are becoming more aggressive and enforcing laws, which can result in collecting more tax from your business. Our experts can help you determine what you owe and whether your business might be eligible for tax exemptions. It’s our job to stay on top of state and local law changes, which may affect your bottom line.
In our global economy we are presented with complex planning and compliance challenges and opportunities that must be understood and addressed. Brady Martz offers its knowledge and perspective, serving clients with:
- U.S. tax compliance reporting for expatriates
- Assisting foreign individual and entities with their U.S. tax compliance and information requirements
- Informational reporting for U.S. persons and entities
- Outbound & inbound structure planning
Our alliance with RSM, and its membership in RSM International, further positions Brady Martz to meet your international needs.