SafeSend Returns Benefits:
- Electronically sign, save, and print their tax documents.
- Have a live link to their tax documents for up to three years.
- Electronically access their payment vouchers and receive email reminders of payments due.
- Forward their tax documents to bankers and other professional advisors through a secure email link.
SafeSend Returns Process
For the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome, when accessing the SendSend Returns website.
This process is safe, easy to use, and works as follows:
- Prior to accessing your tax return electronically, you will receive an email from Brady Martz notifying you that your return is ready to be filed. This email will include instructions on accessing your tax return and completing the e-filing process.
- You will then receive an email from Brady Martz from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure you receive this email, please add the email above address to your “safe” list. If you do not see an email from BradyMartz at email@example.com, please check your SPAM or JUNK folder.
- This email will contain a safe link for you to follow in order to obtain an access code. Once you enter the access code on the website, you will verify your identity by answering up to five questions. The IRS requires that you verify your identity before signing your returns for your own safety and protection.
- Once you answer the questions correctly, you will be able to review and sign your returns electronically. You will also be able to make online tax payments or print your tax payment vouchers to mail.
- Once you’ve signed the e-file authorization forms and submitted your return to your accountant, a Brady Martz professional will complete your e-filing process.