For Brandi, it is simple: treat others the way you want to be treated! A compassionate individual, she brings her passion for helping people to her work each day and strives to serve both internal staff and external clients with appreciation and respect.
As a senior manager in the Tax Department, Brandi is responsible for managing clients and projects, as well as mentoring staff. She was raised in tax, growing up with a father who owned his own tax business. When farmers brought in their ledger books, her job was to add all the columns for her dad, and she loved it! Today, Brandi specializes in working with clients in the construction and contracting industries.
Brandi lives in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, with her spouse, Ryan, and their children, Miya, Kate, and Jaxon. When she isn’t at the office, she enjoys going for walks, hiking, and traveling with her family.
Designations & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – South Dakota
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- South Dakota CPA Society (SDCPAS)
- SoDak Juniors Volleyball Club – Treasurer
- Tiger Nation – Board Member
- Colorado Technical University
- Bachelor of Science, Magna Cum Laude in Accounting